Asbestos Yarn (ASB-101) :
- Asbestos yarn is made of white, clean crystallite Twisted Asbestos Fiber which have been mechanically twisted to increase tensile strength.
- It has excellent resistant powers at high temperature.
- Ready flexibility is an additional advantage.
- Available in three varieties : NON-METALLIC , METALLIC (Brass Wire) and MANTLE
- Thickness Available : 0.8 mm to 6.0 mm
- Supplied in : ½ kg & 1 kg spool
- Extensively used as Caulking, Sealing and Heat Insulating Materials on Thermal Installations and Heat Conducting Systems.
- It’s used for Impregnated Packings, Tubing, Sewing, Electrical Braiding, Resistance Nets, Cores and Manufacturing Incandescent Mantles.
- It is recommended for Saturated and Super-Heated Steam, Hot Water, Air, Gases, Oils, Steam Expansion Glands, Rotary and Reciprocating Equipment.