Ceramic Cloth :
- Ceramic cloth is made from alumina silica fiber and especially mechanically needled for increased tensile strength and surface integrity.
- Ceramic fiber cloth contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
- It can be used as expansion joint, safety blanket, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating cover, shields, gaskets etc.
- The product has been widely used in Welding, Foundry Works, Aluminium and Steel Mills, Boiler Insulation and Seal, Shipyards, Refineries, Oil and Gas, Power Plants and Chemical industries.
Ceramic Insulating Tapes :
- Ceramic Fiber Tape is a woven fabric made from high quality ceramic fiber yarn.
- The tape is reinforced with fiberglass filament.
- Ceramic Fiber Tape contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
- It can be used for protective and insulating covers or shields, cable or pipe wrapping, expansion joints, high temperature seals or gaskets.
- The product has been widely used in welding foundry works, aluminium and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, exhaust system, shipyards, refineries, power plants, and chemical plants.
Ceramic Braided Ropes :
- Ceramic braided packing are dense, high performance packing fabricated from ceramic fiber yarn braided around a core of ceramic fiber rope either to form a packing in round or square section.
- Replacement of asbestos rope for heat treat furnace,
- Seals for burner and ovens,
- Expansion joint packing,
- Bulk in tadpole gaskets, gaskets and seals.
- Sealing of oven, furnace or boiler doors.