Teflon PTFE Products
Teflon PTFE Rod :
- Rods are available in both virgin grades and reprocessed (mechanical) for less demanding applications.
- Various fillers are available to modify the properties of PTFE to meet application requirements.
- Teflon Rod has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials.
- Teflon Bar has the best electrical properties of all plastic rods.
Teflon PTFE Sheet :
- Skived and Molded sheets can be made in any thickness from 0.5 mm upto 100 mm
- Skived and Molded sheet is ideal as a slide surface, for chute liners, other kinds of liners, diaphragms, including complex stamped gasket configurations for many pharmaceutical and food processing.
Teflon PTFE Bushes :
- PTFE bushes which are extensively used in various industrial applications.
- Fabricated from superior grade PTFE, these bushes have long work life during which user optimize their utility.
- OD : 12 to 250 mm (standard)
- ID : 6 to 200 mm (Standard)
- LENGTH : 100 mm (Standard) upto 300 mm or longer in special cases
PTFE Tubes & Pipes :
- PTFE tubes and pipes which are extensively used in chemical processing industry.
- These tubes and pipes are appreciated for their unique features such as :
- >> Chemical resistance to all known chemicals
- >> High temperature resistance
- >> Insulation to electricity
- >> Non-flammable
- DIA : 3 to 300 mm (Standard)
- LENGTH : 300 to 1000 mm (Standard), or in length coils